“When you compete with yourself you become better. If you’re continuously competing against others you become bitter.”
— Chris Spealler (via mybodymyfortress)
12:45 pm • 24 May 2013 • 785 notes
“At fifteen you had the radiance of early morning, at twenty you will begin to have the melancholy brilliance of the moon.”
— F.Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise (via pfelps)
(Source: xtheonlyhopeformeisyou, via booklust)
11:14 pm • 23 May 2013 • 5,915 notes
- still not done with finals :( and next week is literally going to be me finishing college stuff and the week after that? i start school again. social life put on hold till like july. not that you were here anyways.
- i’m so conflicted. i went through years of torture in this toxic relationship and he shows up again. it’s so frustrating because i spent years trying to get over. i think i’m going to meet him with alex because i am NOT going alone. hellllllssss noooo.
- i started lighting candles in my room. i probably should have cleaned my room first…
- heheheheheheehehhehe :D i’m young. i can do this. it’s allowed!
- down 18 pounds. YESSSSSSSSSSSS.
10:51 pm • 23 May 2013 • 1 note
something that we’re not
fuuuuuuuuck. he’s back. in orange county. in irvine. and he wants to “talk”. what is there to talk about?! i’m sorry for hurting you but i don’t think it’s a good idea for me to meet you on we…..
5:09 pm • 23 May 2013
“So my amazing daughter, Emma, turned 5 last month, and I had been searching everywhere for new-creative inspiration for her 5yr pictures. I noticed quite a pattern of so many young girls dressing up as beautiful Disney Princesses, no matter where I looked 95% of the “ideas” were the “How to’s” of how to dress your little girl like a Disney Princess…We chose 5 women (five amazing and strong women), as it was her 5th birthday but there are thousands of unbelievable women (and girls) who have beat the odds and fought (and still fight) for their equal rights all over the world”
- Jaime Moore, Not Just a Girl
8:19 pm • 22 May 2013 • 49,179 notes